How Can I Quit Smoking?

The question, " how can I quit smoking? " Is it not true full question that most smokers want to meet the real crux of the matter , I believe that most smokers want to know the answer to . " How do I quit smoking easily? " Or" how can I quit smoking without effort? " Or " how can I stop smoking when I do not have a will? "

The answer to these questions is a valuable piece of information, because quitting is generally considered to be a very difficult thing to do. When I finally managed to leave again in early 2006 , in fact I found it very easy. What was the reason ? Well, I knew how to quit smoking when I made my last attempt .

Unlike 95 % of smokers , when I quit , I did, I learned to quit before I bother . Learning what he had to do in advance, I found the process of quitting smoking is easy .

Most smokers , when they decided to stop smoking, without full knowledge of what they are trying to do. From "give" cigarettes and hope to " beat the cravings. They go into the process knowing they will have a battle on their hands.

In other words , any normal person has a car before attempting to change a tire or even a bulb in the vehicle manual is consulted.quit smoking Once you 've read the manual on how to change the bulb or the wheel, they will never read , because now they know quit smoking. Moreover, when they do it for the first time , they know what to do and what to expect during the process.

The difference , of course, changing a light bulb and quitting is that all is well , you should not stop once! But why is it that most people try to quit several times ?

Studies have shown that smoking takes on average about 7 trials , usually over several years to quit. Whoa! This is outrageous ! What is the number of cars you can imagine would be abandoned along the way if we had not bothered to read the manuals for our own ?

The reason , of course, why smokers often have to stop smoking , they know not what they do! Each attempt is like another escaped the back of the gym on prom night . However, make light of it is unfair. When I left , I knew what I was doing - it was like an unstoppable sex machine (if only - haha ) ! This abandonment is so easy , is not even worth mentioning .

Many smokers who use their " brute force will " to exit rightly feel they have achieved great success through intelligent and cunning enemy .quit smoking And they are right. Use of will and motivation to quit smoking is bloody difficult , I know, I tried 15 times to stop using will and am nowhere! tried using nicotine replacement also , patches, gums , lozenges and inhalers, all in vain .

Quit using the will as the main weapon against the nicotine addiction is a very difficult thing to do. Becoming a " millionaire " sell ice to Eskimos is easier than willpower to quit smoking ( I think).

Quit armed with the full knowledge of the reasons why you smoke and what effects smoking has on you (no, not the health effects !) Is a walk in the park . So when I quit smoking do not consider myself as a great achievement in my life.quit smoking It was so simple, I brush my teeth properly (and I'm 35 ! ) This is even more difficult to quit smoking when you know how .

As always, if you try to quit smoking, my most important message for you is to keep trying, no matter how many times you do not. Never stop trying to quit quit smoking.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire