Quit Smoking Cold Turkey - Why It Makes Sense

To stop smoking cold turkey is often considered the most difficult form of quitting . I would say that this is not the case . Personally , I tried all sorts of treatments to quit smoking thanks to my 20-year career in smoking and you know what worked ? Here is the method that worked for me was suddenly quit.
First, let's define what I mean by leaving abruptly. I do not want to leave on their own , without support or encouragement. I do not mean that you should stop smoking using a lot of willpower and brute mental strength. What I mean is that you should stop smoking without replacement therapy nicotine, Zyban, Champix , Nicocure , hypnosis or hypnotherapy , acupuncture, laser therapy , aversion therapy , changes in diet or any other magical or revolutionary beverage.
When I suggest that you should stop immediately, what I mean is that you can do with your positive attitude and a lot of education. Education is the most important part.
Let's face it , we smoking is an integral part of his life and , therefore, it connects to you as a person as well as the arms and legs . Never leave home without ensuring that you have your cigarettes and a lighter with you. In the middle of the day you wonder if you need to buy more cigarettes in order to go to bed without having to ration . Hell, I know because I smoked a lot myself !
The use of drugs and other interventions to help stop the emotional part of your relationship with cigarettes will never be . Until you 've dealt with this emotional relationship , you will always risk falling back into smoking.
When you quit smoking successfully hit , you have learned how to deal with the emotional aspect of your relationship with cigarettes , otherwise remorse always feel his loss. That is why education plays an important role in smoking cessation.
Statistics show that smokers who suddenly stop educational information on smoking are the most successful in terms of long-term abstinence . After all, it is , of course, beneficial to quit smoking for a week or a month or a year, the overall goal should be to leave the curling your toes for good right ?
No point putting yourself through a series of resignations of short-term success through interventions such as drugs or hypnosis if your chances of long-term success is lower than trying to quit smoking turkey cold with education.
You may think that the success rate for quitting smoking cold turkey is too low even to bother with . Well, this is true if you do not understand your enemy. Your enemy is the nicotine and is a very easy to beat enemy.
At this point, we probably disagree with me - in fact I 'll go so far as to say that just do not agree with me . You are wrong. Nicotine is easy to defeat enemy. You just have to know how .
To give you an analogy , have you ever wondered why you can never seem to beat a 12 year old child in a computer game? This is because they know how to play the game. There are always little tricks and stunts on the button sequences on computer games. Your average 12 year old has learned to these sequences and are happy to make him look like a complete idiot in any game you humiliate us.
It is the same with nicotine. Once you 've learned the moves, you can kick his ass too - without difficulty.
99 % of smokers do not understand their relationship with nicotine. Most smokers are in denial of being addicted to it anyway. However , nicotine " works " in the same way for every time you another cigarette smoking . For every circumstance ever find , I think that's leaving rate, there is a simple explanation may help you understand what is really happening and that leads you to have another cigarette.
When I heard how nicotine worked for me , I quit smoking and I drank with my friends in the pub the next day and never looked back. You do not need chemicals and potions to get there, you must learn to quit and you can leave at once and be free for life.
Remember the words of Henry Ford: " . Whether you think you can or think you can not , you're right " As always, in their quest to quit, never quit trying to quit smoking .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire